Rapture Ready forum-goers hate today’s Google logo

missinglink Rapture Ready forum goers hate todays Google logo
Today’s Google logo depicts: “Scientist unveil fossil of Darwinian masillae”

Posters on the Rapture Ready forum, who can’t wait for the world to end, had this to say:

I find myself mad and in disbelief that googel would celebrate such an out right falsehood.

Its a monkey people!!!

…..

I saw it and was going to post on it as well but you beat me to it. I almost threw my laptop it made me soooooooooo mad! Made me wonder what the logo would look like after we’re taken outta here!

…..

I never use liberal Google either.

…..

This is just disgusting.
Disgusting.

…..

Gee Whiz, if Google is trying to stay in touch with what is going on in the world today, they should change their logo to have burning red flames of fire around it…… GOOHELL

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

10 Comments

1. Posted March 20, 2014 at 3:57 pm | Permalink

My brother suggested I might like this website. He was totally right.
    This submit actually made my day. You can not believe just how so much time I had spent for this information!
    Thanks!

2. Posted April 12, 2014 at 6:11 am | Permalink

Hi to every one, it’s actually a good for me to pay
    a quick visit this site, it contains valuable Information.

3. Posted July 23, 2014 at 8:34 am | Permalink

I’m curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be working with?
    I’m having some minor security problems with my latest site and I’d like to find something more safeguarded.
    Do you have any recommendations?

4. Posted August 18, 2014 at 10:04 am | Permalink

Actually when someone doesn’t be aware of then its up to other viewers that they will assist, so here it happens.

5. Posted September 18, 2014 at 11:53 pm | Permalink

Thanks for finally talking about > Rapture Ready forum-goers hate today

6. Posted October 16, 2014 at 4:46 am | Permalink

The following year or so will likely be by what many of us do
    together to make our everyday life better. Before anyone post something more, ask by yourself if it’ll be advantageous, useful as well as value that you should others.
    There are a couple of great breakthroughs that can soon be accessible
    through Google Plus inside future.

7. Posted February 28, 2016 at 8:37 pm | Permalink

[url=http://www.newkakaku.com/lxq8.htm]スーパーコピーロレックス,品質保証も安心のロレックスコピー通販サイトHoshiwatch.CoM.ロレックススーパーコピー時計続々入荷中!!!当店は本物と区分けが付かないようなN品スーパーコピーロレックス腕時計等を扱っております.[/url]

8. Posted February 28, 2016 at 8:37 pm | Permalink

[url=http://www.bestevance.com/rolex/day-date/index.htm]2016新作の展示,新品種類がそろっています!当社の商品は絶対の自信が御座います。★信用第一、良い品質、低価格は(*^-^*)★当店の承諾に→誠実 信用★送料無料(日本全国)※ご注文の方は、ご連絡下さい。期待!!※以上 宜しくお願い致します。[/url]

9. Posted August 22, 2016 at 4:24 am | Permalink