My name is Jeff, and I write this blog. I work as an interface designer in Denver, CO. I am also an amateur musician and an atheist.
Reverend Moon tells us that human sexual organs are concave and convex and that free sex should be eliminated.
Monthly Archives: September 2005
There aren’t any more hurricanes these days than there were in the past, but they do seem to be more intense. Which may or may not have anything to do with global warming.
Titus Groan from the House of Dave is no match for my bloodthirsty minions. His fate is sealed.
- H2SO4 (sulphuric acid) – Hot Hot Searing! Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch!
- Yugo – You’ll Usually Get Out
- Nike – Needs International Kids Employed
- KMFDM – Kenobi Made Farmboy Do Magic
- RESPECT (George Galloway’s party)- Recently Expelled Scottish Politician Endorses Communist Tyranny
- USA – Unbelievably-Sized Arsenals
Tell this site a book you liked, and it will recommend a book for you to read next.
If a musical instrument has never been built before, how can you know what it will sound like? That’s the question UC Berkeley graduate student Cynthia Bruyns is answering with Vibration Lab, software she’s designing to simulate the sound of any percussive instrument, real or imagined, in a computer. Her system could someday enable musicians to play instruments that exist only on the screen, enable the interactive design of new physical instruments, and even boost the realism of immersive virtual environments for education and training.